Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Holy Kettle Corn Blog!

Hey! Krel here with my very first blog that has comparing: The Holy Kettle Corn blog! I tasted the popcorn flavors Sour Cream and Smoking Barbecue. They came from my mom. They were great and so good! I want to get some sometime.


The Sour Cream had a little popcorn taste and the tang of sour cream. What I like about it is it’s really tasty and what I don’t like about it is it doesn’t satisfy me so much. The popcorn pack had some popcorn flakes at the bottom.

 Smoking Barbecue had the spiciness of barbecue after munching it for a few minuites. Like Sour Cream, It had some popcorn flakes at the bottom. What I like about it is it’s my favorite and what I don’t like about it it it’s so spicy!


Add caption

 Yow! I was watching Big Bang Theory when I ate both popcorn flavors. The episode I watched was an episode we already watched.


But it was so funny! The funniest part of it was Sheldon fainting after he sees blood on his thumb! To me BBT is the funniest comedy ever!  That’s all! See ya! Ja ne!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krel,

    So what is really your favorite flavor? Im confused.

    ReplyDelete